Grilled Trout with Meyer Lemon-Dill Butter Sauce over Chilled Fingerling Potato Salad
Executive chef Bill Brodsky of the Wequassett Resort offered some of his favorite grilling recipes. Below is the recipe for grilling trout. The other recipes are:
Fingerling Potato Salad
Meyer Lemon Dill Sauce
- 6 (6 ounce each) Trout fillets
- 6 ounces Canola Oil
- salt and white pepper as needed
- Fingerling potato salad
- Meyer Lemon Dill Sauce
- Let the grill get extra hot and clean it with a brush. Using a pair of long tongs, brush the grill with a rag dipped in some canola oil while being very careful to not burn yourself. The oil will flame up on the grill so use extra caution.
- Once cleaned, brush the canola oil on the skin of the trout and season with salt and pepper. Gently lay it on the grill and cook the first side for six minutes before flipping the fish over. Continue to cook the other side for three more minutes until the flesh is cooked through.
- Reserve fish on a plate until serving.
- To serve the dish, place a large spoonful of fingerling potato salad in the center of a plate. Lay fish on top of the salad and drizzle a spoonful of the Meyer lemon butter dil sauce over it. Garnish with dill sprig and serve.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More