Servings: 10 cups
- 2 1/2 cups Leftover turkey diced
- 6 cups Turkey stock
- 2 ounces Olive Oil
- 5 Carrots peeled & diced
- 2 onions chopped
- 3 Ribs of celery with leaves diced
- 3 Bay leaves
- 2 tsp Dried thyme crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Heat oil in a large soup pot over medium heat. Add oil, carrots, onions, celery, bay leaves and thyme. Sweat vegetables until tender. Add diced turkey and stock. Bring to a boil and then reduce heat to a simmer. Let soup simmer for 30 minutes. Adjust seasonings if needed, add parsley, and serve hot.
Recipe courtesy of Austin Peters.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!