Henrietta’s Easy Graham Crust Blueberry Pie
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 2 tablespoons Flour heaping
- 1 cup Blueberries
- 9-inch graham cracker pie crust store-bought
- Melt butter in pan.
- Mix flour and sugar together and add to half of the berries (2 cups).
- Cook the berries in the melted butter until thickened.
- Put remaining berries in the pie shell and pour the cooked berry mixture over them. Chill. Serve with whipped cream.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More