Honey Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
- 2 cups Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp Organic honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Unbleached flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 cups Oatmeal
- 2 cups Craisins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine butter, sugars, and honey until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs. Combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon, then add butter to mixture. Add oatmeal and Craisins. Be sure to mix very well as the Craisins tend to stay clumped together.
- Drop tablespoon-sized scoops onto ungreased pan or use parchment paper for easy cleanup. Bake 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cookies cool on the sheet for five minutes as they may fall apart upon removal from the baking sheet. Allow to cool on cooling racks.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More