- 2 cups Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 tbsp Organic honey
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Unbleached flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 3 cups Oatmeal
- 2 cups Craisins
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine butter, sugars, and honey until creamy. Add vanilla and eggs. Combine flour, baking soda, and cinnamon, then add butter to mixture. Add oatmeal and Craisins. Be sure to mix very well as the Craisins tend to stay clumped together.
- Drop tablespoon-sized scoops onto ungreased pan or use parchment paper for easy cleanup. Bake 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Let cookies cool on the sheet for five minutes as they may fall apart upon removal from the baking sheet. Allow to cool on cooling racks.
This recipe is from the Chatham Cookie Company at 641 Main Street in Chatham and also appeared in the 2013 May issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!