Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Expeller pressed coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup preferably Grade B
- 2 whole Eggs pastured
- 3 cups Blanched almond flour
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until combined.
- Melt coconut oil, pour into batter, and continue to blend until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size. Bake for 15 minutes.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More