- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1-1/2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup Expeller pressed coconut oil or grass-fed butter
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup preferably Grade B
- 2 whole Eggs pastured
- 3 cups Blanched almond flour
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl beat eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract with a hand mixer. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and beat with a hand mixer until combined.
- Melt coconut oil, pour into batter, and continue to blend until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
- On parchment-lined baking sheet, drop balls of cookie dough, about a tablespoon in size. Bake for 15 minutes.
This recipe is from the White Lion Baking Company with a production kitchen (not a retail shop) located at 439 Route 151 in Mashpee, where orders can be picked up.. These cookies are free of gluten, grain, dairy, and refined sugar. This recipe also appeared in the 2013 May issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!