Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil or canola oil
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 cup Almond milk or soy milk
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten-free all-purpose whole wheat flour (or use 1 ½ cups more all-purpose flour)
- 1-1/2 cups Oats
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1-1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1-1/2 cups Peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients until well combined. Add dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Scoop and bake until golden brown about 12 minutes. Yields two dozen cookies.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More