Vegan and Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies
Servings: 24 cookies
- 1/4 cup Vegetable Oil or canola oil
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 cup Almond milk or soy milk
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten-free all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups Gluten-free all-purpose whole wheat flour (or use 1 ½ cups more all-purpose flour)
- 1-1/2 cups Oats
- 1/2 tbsp Baking Soda
- 1-1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 1-1/2 cups Peanuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together all wet ingredients until well combined. Add dry ingredients and mix with a spatula until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Scoop and bake until golden brown about 12 minutes. Yields two dozen cookies.
This recipe is from Pie in The Sky at 10 Water Street in Woods Hole and also appeared in the 2013 May issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!