Servings: 6 servings
- 1 cup Unripe mango peeled and julienned
- 1 cup Unripe pink papaya peeled, seeded and julienned
- 1 cup jicama peeled and julienned
- 1/2 Roma tomato seeded and julienned
- 4 tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- 4 oz. fresh Lime Juice
- 2 oz. Fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp Piment d’ Espelette or cayenne pepper to taste
- In a mixing bowl combine lime juice, fish sauce and Piment d’Espelette. Add the other ingredients and toss to combine.
This recipe is from the Beach House Grill at Chatham Bars Inn and also appeared in the August 2011 issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!