- 3 tbsps salted butter
- 3 tbsps extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, finely minced
- 1 loaf French, Italian, or sourdough bread, sliced
- 1 tbsp minced fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Heat the butter, olive oil, and garlic in a small saucepan over low to medium heat until garlic sizzles, 2 to 3 minutes. Make sure the garlic doesn’t turn golden or start to burn. Remove from heat.
- Using a pastry brush, brush the garlic mixture onto one side of each slice of bread. Sprinkle with a bit of parsley, if desired. Place slices on a large sheet of foil and reshape into a loaf. Wrap tightly in foil and heat in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes, or until very warm.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!