- 1 1/2 lbs pasta, cooked
- 36 live small hard-shell clams
- 4 tbsps butter
- 4 tbsps olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, crushed to a paste
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black better
- 2 tbsps finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1 tsp salt
- Open the clams, cut out the flesh and discard the shells. Wash the clams thoroughly under cold running water.
- Melt the butter with 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a small saucepan.
- Add the crushed garlic, pepper, parsley, oregano, wine and the washed clams. Cover and cook gently over low heat for 15 minutes.
- Toss pasta with remaining olive oil, sauce and serve.
This recipe appeared in the 2022 Winter issue of Cape Cod HOME. From the Le Petit Café Cooking School.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!