- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup Water
- 1-1/2 oz. Patron Silver Tequila
- 1/2-3/4 oz. Patron Citronge
- 1 oz. Sour mix
- 3-4 Strawberries
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Combine in saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil until sugar has dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool.
- Mix equal parts of simple sugar, fresh squeezed lime juice and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Muddle fresh strawberries and sugar. Fill shaker with ice. Add liquor, sour mix and strawberries. Shake vigorously. Strain and serve over ice.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More