The Nantucket Nuggets
- 4 oz. Unsweetened chocolate
- 16 oz. Semi-sweet chocolate
- 8 oz. Butter
- 2-1/2 cups Chocolate Chips
- 2-1/2 cups Pecans chopped or whole
- 2-1/2 cups Walnuts chopped or whole
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Coffee powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1-1/2 cups Sugar
- Preheat oven to 250° F.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate and butter. Allow to cool to room temperature.
- With a mixer, beat eggs and add all ingredients except nuts and chips. Stir in nuts and chips. Place on cookie sheets lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More