- 8 Zucchinis each 2-1/2 to 3 inches long
- 1 Carrot peeled and cut in 2-inch long matchsticks
- 1/2 Red bell pepper cut in matchsticks
- 1 stalk Celery peeled and cut in 2-inch long matchsticks
- 1/2 Parsnip peeled and cut in 2-inch long matchsticks
- 1/4 Turnip peeled and cut in 2-inch long matchsticks
- 24 spears Asparagus cut to 2 inches
- Hollow out the zucchini ¾ of the way down; don’t cut through the bottom of the zucchini. Blanch zucchini in salted boiling water for 45 seconds. Chill.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Oven roast all vegetables that have been lightly coated with olive oil (except the zucchini) for 2-1/2 minutes. Set aside to cool. When cool, stuff roasted vegetables in zucchini timbales.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More