Brady Bunch Crunch
- 1 quart Vanilla ice cream with high butterfat content (prepared according to your ice cream maker directions)
- 1 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 (1.55 oz. each) Nestle Crunch bars crushed
- 4 ounces Chocolate fudge ice cream topping
- 4 ounces Caramel ice cream topping
- Prepare 1 quart of ice cream according to your ice cream maker directions. When ice cream is done and still soft, stir in the vanilla. Stir in the Nestle Crunch bars. Swirl in chocolate fudge topping. Swirl in caramel topping. Freeze according to the ice cream maker directions.
This recipe is from Cape Cod LIFE’s second annual “Best of” recipe section from the April 2017 issue.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More