Butternut Squash Soufflé
- 1 medium Butternut Squash
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Peel and cut butternut squash into cubes. Boil in water until tender. Drain.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites in different bowls. Combine the cooked squash, egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, and milk in a blender.
- With a mixer, beat egg whites until fluffy.
- Pour the ingredients from the blender into an 8-inch casserole dish. Fold in the egg whites. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake for 40 minutes.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More