Servings: 6 servings
- 1 medium Butternut Squash
- 3 Eggs
- 3 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 cup Milk
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Peel and cut butternut squash into cubes. Boil in water until tender. Drain.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites in different bowls. Combine the cooked squash, egg yolks, Parmesan cheese, and milk in a blender.
- With a mixer, beat egg whites until fluffy.
- Pour the ingredients from the blender into an 8-inch casserole dish. Fold in the egg whites. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Bake for 40 minutes.
This recipe is courtesy of The Brazilian Grill at 680 Main Street in Hyannis and also appeared in the 2013 Winter issue of Cape Cod HOME.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!