Servings: 4 servings
- 1 lb. Butter softened
- 1 tbsp Red bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Green bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Red Onion finely chopped
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Garlic minced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 24 Littleneck clams
- 4 slices Bacon cut into 24 pieces
To Prepare Casino Butter:
- In a mixing bowl, add the the casino butter ingredients and mix well. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. There will be extra butter.
To Prepare Clams:
- Open littleneck clams and place on half of the shell. Add approximately 1 teaspoon of casino butter, cover completely with breadcrumbs and a piece of bacon. Broil for 7 minutes and serve. Serves 4 with 6 clams each.
This recipe is from The Quarterdeck at 164 Main Street in Falmouth and The Chart Room at 1 Shipyard Lane in Cataumet.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!