- 1 - 1/4 cups Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cups Chocolate Chips semi-sweet,coarsely chopped
- 3 tbsp Expresso Cape Cod Coffee Roasters' espresso blend coffee - espresso grind
- 4 large Eggs
- 2 - 1/4 cups Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 - 1/4 cups Flour All-purpose
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Walnuts chopped
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Chips semi-sweet
- Preheat oven to 325°. Butter and flour a 9x13-inch baking pan. In a small saucepan, melt together the butter and coarsely chopped chocolate chips with espresso grind coffee over simmering water. Stir occasionally; remove from heat and let cool.
- In a large bowl, stir the eggs, sugar and vanilla. Stir the melted chocolate mixture into the mixture in the bowl. Then mix in the flour and salt. Fold in the walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour the batter in the prepared pan and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More