Doris’ Potato Chip Cookies
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Margarine softened
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 - 1/2 cups Flour
- 1/3 cup Potato Chips Cape Cod (not flavored) - crushed
- 1/2 cup Pecans chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Beat margarine and sugar until fluffy. Add egg yolk and vanilla and keep beating. Add and mix in the flour, crushed potato chips and pecans.
- Roll into 1 inch balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet 3 inches apart. Flatten with a glass dipped in sugar.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes. (The cookies freeze beautifully.)
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More