Servings: 4 servings
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 6 Scallions chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 lb. sea scallops trimmed, rinsed, patted dry, and left whole
- 1 lb. large shrimp in shell
- 1/4 cup White Wine (optional)
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- Heat butter in a sauté pan on medium heat. Add scallions, basil, parsley, and garlic. Cook five to six minutes. Add scallops and shrimp, and cook just until warm.
- Place scallops, shrimp, and garlic herb mixture into an ovenproof baking dish or 4 small au gratin dishes. Add wine if desired, top with bread crumbs, and dot with butter.
- Bake in a 375˚F oven for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove shells from shrimp before eating.
This recipe is from Scallops, A New England Coastal Cookbook by Elaine Tammi and Karin A. Tammi and also appeared in the 2012 Cape Cod HOME Annual Guide.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!