- 1 tbsp Butter softened (or non-stick spray)
- 1/3 cup Orange marmalade
- 1/4 cup Chopped nuts (walnuts or pecans)
- 1-1/4 cups Brown Sugar firmly packed
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 cans (10 oz.) Flaky buttermilk biscuits
- 10 tbsp Butter melted
- Grease a 12-cup Bundt pan with the tablespoon of softened butter. Spread orange marmalade evenly around the bottom of the pan and sprinkle with nuts. In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and brown sugar and mix well.
- Separate biscuits and cut each biscuit in half. Dip biscuit halves in melted butter, then into brown sugar mixture. Stand round edge of biscuits in Bundt pan, pressing them against each other. If there is butter and sugar remaining, combine and pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes. Remove from oven and cool upright for 5 minutes, then invert onto serving plate. Leave pan over cake for 10 minutes before serving. Remove pan and serve.
This recipe is from Lamb and Lion Inn, 2504 Main Street, Barnstable • lambandlion.com This recipe is from Cape Cod LIFE’s second annual “Best of” recipe section from the April 2017 issue.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.