Grilled Asparagus with Tabbouleh Salad with Cucumber Yogurt
The grilled asparagus is served with a Tabbouleh Salad and Cucumber Yogurt Sauce. The recipes are:
- 2 lb. Asparagus trimmed
- 2 Lemons juiced and zested
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme picked and chopped
- 1/2 tsp Piment d’ Espelette or cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a zip-lock bag and marinate for one hour. Grill asparagus on medium-high heat until slightly charred on all sides.
- Arrange stack of asparagus on plate. Add molded tabbouleh salad and a pool of cucumber yogurt to the plate. Garnish with chopped tomatoes, mint and cilantro.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More