Grilled Asparagus with Tabbouleh Salad with Cucumber Yogurt
The grilled asparagus is served with a Tabbouleh Salad and Cucumber Yogurt Sauce. The recipes are:
Servings: 6 servings
- 2 lb. Asparagus trimmed
- 2 Lemons juiced and zested
- 2 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Fresh thyme picked and chopped
- 1/2 tsp Piment d’ Espelette or cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a zip-lock bag and marinate for one hour. Grill asparagus on medium-high heat until slightly charred on all sides.
- Arrange stack of asparagus on plate. Add molded tabbouleh salad and a pool of cucumber yogurt to the plate. Garnish with chopped tomatoes, mint and cilantro.
This recipe is from the Beach House Grill at Chatham Bars Inn and appeared in the 2011 August issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!