- 1 cup Sour cream or Greek yogurt
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 oz. Cream Cheese softened
- 2 tsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Red bell pepper minced
- 1/2 cup Red Onion minced
- 1/4 cup Green onion minced
- 1-1/2 lbs. Crabmeat squeezed well of excess water
- With a mixer, combine sour cream or yogurt, mayonnaise and cream cheese. Mix in the lemon juice, Old Bay Seasoning, red pepper, red onion and green onion. Be sure excess water is squeezed from crabmeat and add crabmeat into mixture. Chill well before serving.
This recipe is from Mac's Parties and Provisions and also appeared in the 2015 Summer issue of Cape Cod HOME.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!