No Bake Coco-nuts
- 2 (8 oz. each) Chocolate with 60% cacao
- 3 cup Shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 cup Crushed or quick oats
- 1 cup Dried cranberries
- 2-1/2 cup Slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup Natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut syrup or honey
- Melt chocolate, coconut syrup, coconut oil, and peanut butter together in a saucepan or double boiler until just melted. Be careful not to cook the mixture.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour warm chocolate mixture over dry ingredients and mix together with a fork until all ingredients are evenly coated with chocolate. Let stand and cool for 10 minutes.
- Form cookies into balls by pressing the ingredients together in the palms of your hands and carefully forming a round ball. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet, and allow to solidify in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More