No Bake Coco-nuts
Servings: 24 cookies
- 2 (8 oz. each) Chocolate with 60% cacao
- 3 cup Shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 cup Crushed or quick oats
- 1 cup Dried cranberries
- 2-1/2 cup Slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup Natural peanut butter
- 2 tbsp Coconut oil
- 2 tbsp Coconut syrup or honey
- Melt chocolate, coconut syrup, coconut oil, and peanut butter together in a saucepan or double boiler until just melted. Be careful not to cook the mixture.
- Mix together dry ingredients in a separate bowl. Pour warm chocolate mixture over dry ingredients and mix together with a fork until all ingredients are evenly coated with chocolate. Let stand and cool for 10 minutes.
- Form cookies into balls by pressing the ingredients together in the palms of your hands and carefully forming a round ball. Place on wax-paper-lined cookie sheet, and allow to solidify in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Chef Jennifer Ladd at the Cakewalk, 119 Tupper Road, Sandwich.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
You might also like:
Gunkholing: A Special Memory
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Gunkholing: Best of Both Worlds
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
Ultimate Cape Cod: HGTV’S Ultimate House Hunt highlights properties across the Cape
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More
Shortcode field is empty!