Servings: 6 servings
- 10 medium Yellow potatoes peeled
- 4 Hard boiled eggs (chop 2 and slice 2 to decorate salad)
- 1 cup Onion chopped
- 1 cup fresh parsley chopped
- 2 tbsp White vinegar
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 16 oz. Mayonnaise
- 1 package Frozen vegetables mix of carrots, peas, and corn thawed
- Cook potatoes in unsalted water until you can just pierce the potatoes with a fork. Cool potatoes and cut into cubes. Mix all ingredients together. Decorate the salad with the reserved sliced eggs and a few sprigs of parsley.
This recipe is courtesy of The Brazilian Grille at 680 Main Street in Hyannis and also appeared in the 2013 Winter issue of Cape Cod HOME.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!