Seafood-Stuffed Sole Fillet Roll Ups
- 1/2 cup Scallops, shrimp, or lobster meat finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Salad oil
- 1 tbsp Onion minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- Salt, pepper, and garlic salt
- 20 Ritz crackers crushed
- 6 fillets of Sole
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sauté the scallops (or shrimp or lobster) in oil with onion, parsley, and seasonings for one minute. Mix in cracker crumbs.
- Spread the dressing evenly over each fillet and then sprinkle on the cheese. Add a few drops of lemon juice over the dressing. Roll each fillet, jelly roll fashion, and skewer it with toothpicks. (These may be cut after rolling, making two roll-ups each.) Dot each roll-up with butter and place it on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Cover roll-ups lightly with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for another 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when touched with a fork.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More