Servings: 6 servings
- 1/2 cup Scallops, shrimp, or lobster meat finely chopped
- 1/3 cup Salad oil
- 1 tbsp Onion minced
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- Salt, pepper, and garlic salt
- 20 Ritz crackers crushed
- 6 fillets of Sole
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- Lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sauté the scallops (or shrimp or lobster) in oil with onion, parsley, and seasonings for one minute. Mix in cracker crumbs.
- Spread the dressing evenly over each fillet and then sprinkle on the cheese. Add a few drops of lemon juice over the dressing. Roll each fillet, jelly roll fashion, and skewer it with toothpicks. (These may be cut after rolling, making two roll-ups each.) Dot each roll-up with butter and place it on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Cover roll-ups lightly with foil and bake for 10 minutes. Remove the foil and cook for another 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily when touched with a fork.
This recipe is from Cape Cod Kitchen Treasures from the Green Briar Nature Center and Jam Kitchen at 6 Discovery Hill Road in East Sandwich. The recipe also appeared in the 2015 Spring issue of Cape Cod HOME.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!