Cheddar Cheese & Chardonnay Fondue Oysters
- 8 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 16 Wellfleet or Barnstable oysters opened
- 1 Leek bottom diced
- 12 oz. Chardonnay
- 8 oz. Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp Black Peppercorns ground
- Wellfleet or Barnstable oysters
- Garnish, with frisée and carrot stalks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Heat cheddar cheese and Chardonnay in a skillet over low heat with two teaspoons of diced leek until smooth and creamy. Add peppercorns and heat for six minutes. Add heavy cream and bring to a simmer for two minutes. Set aside.
- Place oysters in a baking pan. Spoon fondue onto oysters and bake for 10 minutes.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More