- 6 ears Fresh corn in the husk
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cojita cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle or cayenne powder
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Lime cut into 6 wedges
- Remove stem, visible silk and peel corn until only a couple layers of husk remain. The corn should be visible through the husk.
- Mix all the ingredients except the lime and corn in a bowl.
- Grill corn over medium high heat until all sides are dark and almost black. Remove from the grill. Once cool enough to handle, peel the husk and brush off the silk. Return to the grill to reheat if needed. Coat corn with dressing and serve with lime.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More