Servings: 6 servings
- 6 ears Fresh corn in the husk
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 1 cup Cojita cheese shredded
- 1/4 tsp Chipotle or cayenne powder
- 1 tbsp Chili powder
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 1 Lime cut into 6 wedges
- Remove stem, visible silk and peel corn until only a couple layers of husk remain. The corn should be visible through the husk.
- Mix all the ingredients except the lime and corn in a bowl.
- Grill corn over medium high heat until all sides are dark and almost black. Remove from the grill. Once cool enough to handle, peel the husk and brush off the silk. Return to the grill to reheat if needed. Coat corn with dressing and serve with lime.
This recipe is from the Beach House Grill at Chatham Bars Inn and also appeared in the 2011 August issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!