- 1 Loaf Marshland banana bread* *Banana bread can be purchased from the Marshland Bakery, or you can use your own recipe.
- 1 batch Peanut butter mousse
- 1 batch Bacon whipped ganache
Peanut butter moose
- 4 tbsp Peanut Butter
- 4 cups Cool whip
- 1/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
Bacon Whipped Ganache
- 1/2 lb Bacon
- 2 cups Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- Place chocolate chips in medium size mixing bowl. Scald cream and pour over chocolate chips. Mix from the center until smooth. Allow mixture to cool until firmly set. Using a mixer, whip cooled ganache and bacon together until doubled in volume.
- Cut banana bread into ¾-inch slices. Spread a thin layer of ganache on both sides of sandwich. Repeat with peanut butter mousse. Put sandwich together and freeze to make cutting easier. Best served chilled. Makes approximately 10 half-sandwiches.
Marshland Too Restaurant & Bakery is at 315 Cotuit Road, Sandwich marshlandrestaurant.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!