Servings: 6 servings
- 2 cups Bulgur wheat
- 4 cups Water
- 1/2 cup flat leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh Mint leaves chopped
- 1/2 cup Fresh lemon juice pulp removed
- 1 cup Tomatoes diced with no seeds or insides
- 1/2 cup Red Onion peeled and minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine bulgur wheat and water in a bowl and store in refrigerator overnight. Combine bulgur wheat with remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly and allow to sit for two hours for best results.
This recipe is from the Beach House Grill at Chatham Bars Inn and also appeared in the 2011 August issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!