Servings: 24 meatballs
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cups Turkey Finely chopped
- 1 cup Leftover stuffing
- 1/2 cup Dried cranberries
- 2 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp Fresh sage chopped
- 2 tsp Salt
- Pinch Cinnamon
- 1 cup Leftover gravy
- 1 tbsp Montreal Steak Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450°. Drizzle olive oil into a 9 x 13-inch baking dish and evenly coat the entire surface. Set aside.
- Combine the turkey, stuffing, cranberries, eggs, breadcrumbs, sage, salt and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl. Mix by hand until thoroughly incorporated. Roll the mixture into golf-ball-size meatballs, making sure to pack the meat firmly. Place the balls in the prepared baking dish and pour the gravy over the meatballs. The meatballs should be touching one another.
- Roast for 10 minutes, or until the meatballs are cooked through. Allow the meatballs to cool for 15 minutes in the baking dish before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Austin Peters.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!