Servings: 6 people
- 1 lb. Brie chilled
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and minced
- 1 tbsp Oil reserved from sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic minced and mashed
- 1 tsp Dried basil crumbled
- Crackers of your choice
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Add the reserved oil and blend well.
- Remove rind from the Brie cheese with a sharp knife and set on a serving plate. Spread the mixture over the Brie and let stand for one hour before serving with crackers.
This recipe is from Nantucket Offerings a cookbook published by St. Paul’s Episcopal Church on Nantucket . It appeared in the 2015 Spring issue of Cape Cod HOME.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.