Brie with Sun-Dried Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Brie chilled
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese grated
- 4 Sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and minced
- 1 tbsp Oil reserved from sun-dried tomatoes
- 6 cloves Garlic minced and mashed
- 1 tsp Dried basil crumbled
- Crackers of your choice
- In a small bowl, combine parsley, Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, and basil. Add the reserved oil and blend well.
- Remove rind from the Brie cheese with a sharp knife and set on a serving plate. Spread the mixture over the Brie and let stand for one hour before serving with crackers.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More