Rice with Broccoli
- 2 cups Uncooked white rice
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 1/2 tbsp Salt
- 1 head fresh broccoli cut into florets
- 3 cloves Garlic sliced thin
- Lightly mist the sliced garlic with olive oil. Bake in a 350° F preheated oven until crispy. Set aside.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat, warm two tablespoons of olive oil. Sauté two cloves of minced garlic and uncooked rice in the olive oil for 30 seconds, or until light brown in color. Add the salt. Add four cups of water, cover pan, and cook on medium heat for 20 minutes or until rice becomes dry.
- Steam broccoli for three minutes. Sauté the remaining two cloves of minced garlic and steamed broccoli in two tablespoons of olive oil until garlic is light brown. Mix the broccoli and rice together. Garnish with baked garlic.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More