Servings: 8 servings
- 16 Jumbo shrimp peeled, and deveined with tail removed
- 16 thin slices Prosciutto
- 6 oz. Boursin cheese divided
- 16 fresh Basil leaves
- 16 oz. Mesclun greens
- Balsamic glaze purchased
- Slice the back of shrimp about ¼-inch deep. Mold the Boursin Cheese in the shrimp cavity and wrap in the basil leaf. Lay each stuffed shrimp on a slice of prosciutto, and roll the prosciutto tightly around the shrimp.
- Lightly brush olive oil on each side of shrimp and grill for two minutes on each side until marked and firm. Place two shrimp on each plate and divide the mesclun greens among the eight plates. Drizzle balsamic glaze on the shrimp and greens.
This recipe is provided by The Pilot House located at 14 Gallo Road in Sandwich and also appeared in the 2014 November/December issue of Cape Cod LIFE.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!