- 1 envelope Unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup Cold water
- 1 can Ocean Spray cranberry sauce Jellied or Whole
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Lemon rind grated
- 2 Egg whites
- 2 tbsps Sugar
- 8-inch baked pastry shell
- Place gelatine in custard cup. Add cold water and let stand 2 minutes. Place custard cup in pan of boiling water until gelatine dissolves.
- Add to jellied cranberry sauce (crushed with a fork) or whole cranberry sauce. Add salt, lemon rind and lemon juice; chill until mixture begins to set.
- Beat egg whites until stiff and beat in sugar. Fold into cranberry mixture.
- Pour filling into baked pastry shell and chill until firm. Top with whipped cream, if desired.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!