- 1/4 cup Shortening
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs well beaten
- 2 cups Sifted all-purpose flour
- 5 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 cup Ocean Spray whole cranberry sauce drained
- Cream together shortening and sugar. Stir in well-beaten eggs.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Add sifted dry ingredients to shortening-sugar mixture alternately with milk. Blend thoroughly.
- Fill greased muffin tins 1/3 full making a hole in center of the batter.
- Put in one teaspoon full of cranberry, then fill tins until 2/3 full. Bake in hot oven (400º F) for about 30 minutes. Serve hot.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More