- 1 cup Uncooked rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Flour
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1 can Ocean Spray cranberry sauce Jellied or Whole
- Mix oats, flour and brown sugar. Cut in butter until crumbly.
- Place half of this mixture in an 8" x 8" greased baking dish. Cover with cranberry sauce.
- Top with balance of mixture. Bake 45 minutes at 350º F. Serve hot in squares topped with scoops of vanilla ice cream.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More