Servings: 6 servings
- 1-1/2 pounds fingerling potatoes washed and cooked until tender and warm
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp grain mustard
- 1 tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 cup Celery washed and diced
- 1 tbsp Red Onion diced
- 1 tsp Garlic minced
- 1 tbsp fresh Dill chopped
- salt and pepper as needed
- To cook potatoes, start them whole in cold water and bring to a simmer.
- Simmer until they are fork tender and then gently strain. Once strained, cool potatoes on a plate at room temperature until you can handle them. Slice them into ½ inch bias coins.
- Once sliced, combine them with the rest of the ingredients and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper. Serve or reserve in refrigerator until needed.
This recipe appeared in the 2011 May issue of Cape Cod LIFE. It was provided by Bill Brodsky, former executive chef, at the Wequassett Resort & Golf Club.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!