Finnish Cranberry Pudding
- 2 cups Fresh cranberries
- 3 cups Water
- Light cream or milk
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup Farina or cream of wheat (not instant)
- In a saucepan, put cranberries and water to boil until the berries pop and the juice is a nice red color. Strain.
- Add sugar and Farina to the juice. Cook over low heat until thickened, stirring to keep from sticking, about 15 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature, then beat with a mixer until pink and fluffy.
- The key is to wait until cool before beating, or it won’t fluff up enough. Serve with light cream or milk poured over it.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More