Crème Fraiche Caramelized Leek Tartlet with Smoked Gouda and Topped with Seared Bay Scallops
- 1 package of 15 mini frozen phyllo cups
- 1/2 cup Creme Fraiche
- 1/4 cup Smoked Gouda cheese shredded
- 1 Leek white part only, finely diced
- 1 Egg lightly beaten
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/8 tsp Black Pepper
- 15 small bay scallops
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Saute leek in olive oil. Drain oil and set leek aside. In a bowl combine Gouda, creme fraiche, egg, leek, salt and pepper. Fill phyllo cups with mixture and set aside.
- In olive oil, sear both sides of scallops for 2 minutes. Top each filled phyllo cup with a scallop. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More