Grilled Striped Bass with Herb Butter
- 2 - 3 lb. Striped bass fillet
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley minced
- 2 tbsp fresh basil minced
- 1 tbsp Fresh thyme minced
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Combine all ingredients to make herb butter. Makes about ¾ cup.
- Sprinkle the bass with salt and pepper and place on well-greased grill at medium heat. Cover with herb butter mixture and cook under closed grill or aluminum foil tent, basting frequently with remaining herb butter mixture for 10-15 minutes per inch thickness of fish or until fish is flaky. Serve with remaining herb butter sauce.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More