Holiday Eggnog Bundt Cake
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter softened
- 1-1/4 cups Sugar
- 3 Eggs
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1-1/4 cups Eggnog
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 tsp Rum extract
- 2 cups Confectioners' sugar
- 3 - 4 tbsp Milk
- 1/4 tsp Rum extract
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl or standing mixer with paddle attachment; cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl after each addition. Add extracts and mix well. Add the shifted dry ingredients to the creamed mixture alternating with the eggnog: beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Pour into Bundt cake pan sprayed with cooking spray and bake 50 - 60 minutes until a toothpick inserted into the thickest part comes out clean. Allow to cool 15 minutes in pan before turning out and let cool completely before adding the glaze.
- Combine all glaze ingredients and spoon over cake allowing the glaze to drizzle down the sides.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More