Mexican Wedding Cookies
- 1-1/2 cups Unsalted Butter softened
- 3/4 cup Confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/2 cups Pecans finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour sifted
- 1/3 cup Confectioners' sugar for rolling baked cookies
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Cream butter and confectioner's sugar until light and fluffy. Add chopped nuts, vanilla, and blend in the flour gradually. Mix well.
- Scoop dough into balls (about 2 ounces) and pat down with your hand until slightly flattened. Bake for 15-20 minutes until edges just begin to brown. Allow cookies to cool and roll in the additional confectioner's sugar. (These cookies can also be made into small balls.)
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More