- 1 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb Mussels Scrubbed
- 1 tbsp Garlic Chopped
- 1 tbsp Shallots Chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Fresh Basil chopped
- 1 tbsp Fresh thyme chopped
- 1/4 cup Dry White Wine
- 1 tbsp Unsalted Butter Chilled
- Heat sauté pan over medium heat. Add olive oil, and sauté garlic and shallots until fragrant. Add mussels and sauté for 1 minute. Deglaze pan with lemon juice and white wine. Reduce liquid by half. Add fresh herbs and butter and sauté until butter is melted and mussels are open. Serve with toasted crusty bread. Serves 1-2.
Recipe courtesy of: The Quarterdeck Restaurant 164 Main Street, Falmouth • 508-548-9900 • qdfalmouth.com
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!