Salmon with Sizzle
Servings: 4 servings
- 1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Brown mustard
- 1 tbsp soy sauce or tamari
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 clove Garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 lb. Salmon fillet or 4 boneless steaks
- In a small bowl, mix all of the ingredients except the salmon, until well blended. Pour half of the mixture over the salmon fillets or steaks.
- Broil for 8 minutes, pink side up, then turn the fish and broil for another 6 minutes. The fish should be flaky when pierced with a fork.
- Heat the remaining sauce lightly and pour over the cooked fish or serve alongside.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
You might also like:
Gunkholing: A Special Memory
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Gunkholing: Best of Both Worlds
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
Ultimate Cape Cod: HGTV’S Ultimate House Hunt highlights properties across the Cape
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More
Shortcode field is empty!