- 12 fresh Wellfleet oysters shucked and on the half shell
- 11 ounces Parsley finely chopped
- 7 ounces Butter softened
- 5 ounces Almond flour
- 4 Shallots finely chopped
- 6 Garlic cloves minced
- Salt & Pepper
- Combine butter ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Transfer mixture onto a sheet of plastic wrap and form into a roll. Wrap tightly and refrigerate for 3 hours. Preheat oven to 350°. Place oysters on an oven-safe plate or baking dish, making sure the oysters do not slide on the pan.
- Remove butter from plastic wrap and slice into 12 even slices. Place 1 slice on top of each oyster and bake for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
This recipe is from Cape Cod LIFE’s second annual “Best of” recipe section from the April 2017 issue.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More