Spinach and Artichoke Casserole
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 packages Frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese (add 2 more tbsp, if desired)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cans Artichoke hearts (14 ounces each) drained and halved
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an eight-inch baking dish.
- Cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in spinach, sour cream, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Place artichokes in baking dish and top with spinach mixture. Sprinkle with two tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- This dish can be prepared in advance and heated right before serving.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More