Servings: 8 people
- 1/2 cup Onion chopped
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 packages Frozen chopped spinach thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan cheese (add 2 more tbsp, if desired)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 3/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 2 cans Artichoke hearts (14 ounces each) drained and halved
- Preheat oven to 350°. Lightly grease an eight-inch baking dish.
- Cook onion in butter until tender. Stir in spinach, sour cream, ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- Place artichokes in baking dish and top with spinach mixture. Sprinkle with two tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- This dish can be prepared in advance and heated right before serving.
This recipe from our beloved, late Marianna Lynch. It also appeared in 2013 Cape Cod LIFE Annual Guide.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!