Strawberry & champagne mignonette
- 6 ounces Fresh strawberries
- 1 small shallot
- 5 Fesh basil leaves
- 2 ounces White balsamic vinegar
- 4 ounces Champagne
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Wash strawberries, remove the stems, small diced. Small dice the shallots.
- Roll the basil leaves and slice them in a thin chiffonade.
- Mix all the ingredients add the champagne last.
You might also like:
In this holiday issue of Cape Cod Life I would like to share with you my column from the holidays…Read More
Above, the 2020 issue of Cape Cod LIFE June, known to readers as the Best Of issue. Digital: During these…Read More
HGTV’s 2019 Ultimate House Hunt highlights a few remarkable properties across the region, proving what locals and frequent visitors already…Read More